- The Cabela’s Lounge Cot has a welded, solid steel frame that sets the stage for a sturdy surface to relax.
- An integrated spring tension system, nylon material and thick padded panels cushion the rigid steel frame, so users don’t feel the support system, rather they experience a bedlike feel instead.
- The generously sized sleeping area is 81-inches long and 32-inches wide – large enough that virtually anyone, of any size, could use it with comfort. Plus, standing at 20-inches high, you can stow away your gear beneath your cot to free up room in your tent. That gear will also act as a thermal buffer between you and the ground.
- The eight legs are adjustable to allow users to customize the setup for the terrain they are using it in. You can adjust each leg individually to level it and make for a more comfortable situation. The legs have an easy locking mechanism to keep them from slipping. Those legs also allow the cot to be adjusted from 13-inches to 20-inches high depending on the comfort of the user.
- A simple turn dial on the side of the cot allows the user to transform the cot to a lounge chair. Turn the dial, lift up or down on the head portion of the cot, and then snug the dial back down. Forget needing to purchase a cot chair! The versatility of this cot/lounge chair gives you more comfort and flexibility in camp.
- Organization is also included with a small pocket that hangs down the side of the cot. It’s a good place to keep your phone or other electronics as it’s right at your fingertips.
- It packs down to a compact size of 11-inches long, 35-inches wide and 33-inches high making storage easy.