1. Dad doesn’t need another tie, trust me. Instead, hook him up with a whole new set of duds. Cinch Jeans specializes in making jeans with a variety of different washes and cuts for men of all shapes and sizes - short, tall, thick, thin. Is dad built like a bowling pin? No problem, there are a pair of Cinch jeans for that. Once you’ve picked up a pair of jeans, finish it off with a new t-shirt for casual events or a button up to keep dad looking spiffy for more formal occasions. Then, just for fun, polish it all off with a new pair skivvies like these Poncho the Donkey boxer briefs.
2. What kind of everyday essentials does your dad carry without fail?
Wallet - Phone - Keys - Sunglasses - Firearm - Extra Magazine - Knife - Other
Help Dad streamline his everyday carry items with different solutions from Sticky Holsters.
First, pick up a Sticky Holster for his everyday carry firearm. It fits right in the waistband with no clips or loops and allows him to carry in any position he wants. You can also pick up Mag Carriers if he likes to keep an extra magazine on him. Instead of sitting on a wallet that is an inch thick, hook him up with a Sticky Wallet. These minimalist wallets work in the front or back pocket and gives you enough room to carry a few cards, ID and cash and keep it securely in place without all the bulk of a traditional wallet. Next, take care of the phone with Sticky Cell Phone Holders. Dad can slide his phone into this case and it will protect the screen, plus the sticky material on the outside will keep it securely in his pocket or waistband. There is also an all-in-one Sticky Briefcase that acts as a wallet and cellphone holder if that’s more dad’s style.
3. Hunting, camping, fishing, late night cookouts - a good light source is a staple piece of gear for any outdoorsman. A headlamp can be especially beneficial, keeping your hands free as you complete whatever task is in front of you. So, outfit dad with the Cabela’s Alaskan Guide XP Green Headlamp. The Maxbright LED pumps out 550 lumens and has four 5mm green LEDs that produce 40 lumens. This headlamp will provide 70 hours to 150 hours of light on one set of batteries. It’s a practical and helpful gift that dad will appreciate.
4. If dear ol’ dad is an outdoor cooking enthusiast and loves to grill and barbecue, then picking up a variety of seasonings to flavor a summer’s worth of protein is a solid gift choice. Hi Mountain Seasonings has some awesome blends perfect for steak, burgers, ribs, chicken, veggies, and virtually anything else you can think of. Pick up some Steak Rub, Rib Rub, Garlic Pepper Rub, Zesty Western Burger Seasoning, Gourmet Fish, Deer Steak, and a slew of other seasonings.
5. Kick off a summer full of shooting sports responsibly by getting dad a pair of Cabela's S.T.R. 9X Electronic Muffs. These muffs enhance voices and surrounding sounds by 9 times but regulate and suppress the sound of muzzle blasts. So, he’ll be able to go to the range and shoot safely, but still be able to participate in conversations around him and hear unimpeded. These muffs are adjustable using two independent volume controls and will help protect dad’s hearing.
6. Give dad the gift of portable relaxation. A good lawn chair/folding chair can go to the lake, on a camping trip, a barbecue, ball game, the backyard and will also transition into a place to plant your butt at hunt camp and on hunts this fall. The Bass Pro Shops Eclipse Hand Arm Chair comes in three different colors, has a steel frame with powder-coated finish, water resistant fabric, padded armrests that can fold up and down, a swivel out cup holder and of course a bag with a handle for easy storage and transport.
7. Help dad keep his firearms in top shape with an 82-piece RangeMaxx Master Gun Cleaning Kit you can pick up at Cabela’s or Bass Pro Shops. There are several other smaller caliber specific sets, however this master set gives you all the tools needed to clean rifles, shotguns and handguns of every caliber making it an all-purpose set.
8. Adventure is a great gift to give and Yamaha specializes in helping people realize their adventures in ATV’s and Side-by-Side vehicles. Take dad to a dealer this Father’s Day weekend to inspire him and look at vehicles he can tackle trails and backroads in. If dad already has an ATV or Side-by-Side, give the gift of YamaLube and set him up with quality oils and lubricants. They also have a wide selection of accessories, so you can outfit dad with some new trail riding essentials like helmets, eyewear, apparel and more.
9. Coolers these days can cost as much as a mortgage payment. Ridiculous! Don’t let dad get thirsty, but don’t break the bank either. Pick up the Cabela’s 30-Can Soft-Sided Cooler for less than $30. It comes in 3 different colors and if dad is a hunter he’ll appreciate that Cabela’s O2 Octane and Black color combo. As the name implies, it can hold up to 30 cans and keep them cold for a long time. It has a heavy duty strap that won’t break under full weight, it won’t leak when the ice starts to melt, and it has two mesh pockets and a front zip pocket to carry any extra snacks or essentials along.
10. Take dad fishing this Father’s Day! This isn’t the tournament trail and you don’t need crazy expensive gear to have a good time. Stop by Cabela’s and pick up a Whuppin’ Stick Spinning Combo for dad. For less than $50, you get a Whuppin’ Stick rod, that as the name implies, can take a serious beating. Plus you get the combo reel with a five-bearing system and anti-reverse. Even if dad is a bull in the china cabinet, has a tendency to break things or has never been fishing before, it’s almost impossible to hurt this combo. It’s a solid investment.
Happy Father’s Day out there to every guy that is making a difference in a kid’s life. Whether your kids are young or fully grown, you play an irreplaceable role in their lives.
We salute you!