- Different methods of wildlife management between the UK and America.
- The pros and cons of the UK's approach to wildlife/hunting regulations.
- How land owners/managers, not government officials, determine carrying capacity of the land and then set harvest quotas. What that means in terms of bag limits for hunters.
- The way the COVID pandemic stifled deer management efforts there last year and the population boom that is anticipated as a result.
- Ban on archery hunting in the UK despite being the legendary home of Robin Hood.
- His unique "Deer Box" business and how they harvest, process and butcher wild deer and then make it available to the public and restaurants for purchase.
- The incredible number of deer he harvests and uses every year in his restaurants and "Deer Box" business.
- Hunting for subsistence or management versus hunting for sport.
- His personal reason for hunting being driven by food, not trophy. Living on venison as a family year round, serving venison in his restaurants year round and venison being the most popular thing on his menus.
- Nose to tail eating of wild game and how he utilizes the whole animal without waste.
- "Farming the Wild" season 3 and the adventures that he'll undertake.
- A look forward at season 4 of "Farming the Wild" and coming to America to do a cross country tour to experience how we look at hunting, conservation and wildlife management.
- A brand new show coming to Outdoor Channel later this year called, "Wildgame Masterclass" - an entire series in "The Woodsman" kitchen where he'll teach people how to cook masterpiece wild game dishes from start to finish.
Be sure to tune in for a really fun and interesting conversation with Mike Robinson of "Farming the Wild" on Outdoor Channel. Season 3 is now airing Mondays at 7:00 p.m. ET, and viewers can watch the first two seasons anytime, anywhere with the MyOutdoorTV app.