The Revolution can now be heard on the following stations:
- KVFC 740 AM and 92.3 FM in Cortez, Colorado airing Sundays at 2:00 p.m.
- KDGO 98.3 FM and 1240 AM in Durango, Colorado airing Saturday at 6:00 a.m.
- KEXO 1230 AM and FM in Grand Junction, CO airing Saturday at 8:00 a.m.
- KAAN FM 103.7 in Bethany, Missouri airing Friday at 11:00 a.m.
- WFBL AM 1390 in Syracuse, New York airing at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- WMCR AM 1600 in Oneida, New York airing at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- KCPX 1490 AM in Moab, Utah airing Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- KCYN 97.1 FM in Moab, Utah airing Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- KDLY 107.7 FM in Lander, Wyoming airing Saturday at 8:00 a.m.
Outdoor Trails Media, Inc. now encompasses over 444 radio/cable stations in 33 states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. These stations are broadcasting this award winning program to a projected audience of over 7.1 million.
The Revolution with Jim & Trav airs on American Forces Radio Network broadcasting to their 1 million plus listeners on 170 stations around the world every Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. Pacific. The Revolution is the official radio program of Outdoor Channel at www.outdoorchannel.com/revolution, and can also be heard on CRN Digital Talk Radio, Saturday mornings at 7 a.m. Pacific in 14.9 million homes on cable.
About The Revolution with Jim & Trav
Airing on more than 444 radio and cable stations in the U.S., as well as on American Forces Radio Network, The Revolution with Jim & Trav is a popular radio show and podcast geared towards outdoor enthusiasts. The award-winning program is heard by a projected audience of over 7.1 million listeners. They're the Official Radio Program of Outdoor Channel, the Official Podcast of The Hunting Wire and they provide programming for SportsmansLife.com and VoiceAmerica.com.
# # #
Outdoor Trails Media, Inc.