The Revolution can now be heard on the following stations:
- KVFC 740 AM and 92.3 FM in Cortez, Colorado airing Sundays at 2:00 p.m.
- KDGO 98.3 FM and 1240 AM in Durango, Colorado airing Saturday at 6:00 a.m.
- KEXO 1230 AM and FM in Grand Junction, CO airing Saturday at 8:00 a.m.
- KAAN FM 103.7 in Bethany, Missouri airing Friday at 11:00 a.m.
- WFBL AM 1390 in Syracuse, New York airing at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- WMCR AM 1600 in Oneida, New York airing at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- KCPX 1490 AM in Moab, Utah airing Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- KCYN 97.1 FM in Moab, Utah airing Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- KDLY 107.7 FM in Lander, Wyoming airing Saturday at 8:00 a.m.
Outdoor Trails Media, Inc. now encompasses over 444 radio/cable stations in 33 states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. These stations are broadcasting this award winning program to a projected audience of over 7.1 million.
The Revolution with Jim & Trav airs on American Forces Radio Network broadcasting to their 1 million plus listeners on 170 stations around the world every Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. Pacific. The Revolution is the official radio program of Outdoor Channel at www.outdoorchannel.com/revolution, and can also be heard on CRN Digital Talk Radio, Saturday mornings at 7 a.m. Pacific in 14.9 million homes on cable.
For more information about becoming an affiliate station and carrying "The Revolution with Jim and Trav" for your weekend line up contact Outdoor Trails Media, Inc. at 785-846-7844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Revolution with Jim & Trav
Airing on more than 444 radio and cable stations in the U.S., as well as on American Forces Radio Network, The Revolution with Jim & Trav is a popular radio show and podcast geared towards outdoor enthusiasts. The award-winning program is heard by a projected audience of over 7.1 million listeners. They're the Official Radio Program of Outdoor Channel, the Official Podcast of The Hunting Wire and they provide programming for SportsmansLife.com and VoiceAmerica.com.
# # #
Outdoor Trails Media, Inc.