- "Man Eats Wild" - going into the wild, harvesting his own food and creating amazing dishes from those harvests.
- How a fast paced world has created a situation where many people look toward the convenience of a grocery store rather than hunting, fishing and gathering for themselves.
- Inspiring and educating people as well as showing them what can be made from different cuts of meat.
- Targeting and cooking invasive species - a good way to contribute to conserving natural landscapes.
- A dangerous and close encounter with a great white shark while diving for lobsters on the South Island of New Zealand.
- Hunting Himalayan tahr above the clouds in New Zealand.
- The incredible experience of hunting the highly elusive and very hard to find Himalayan tahr, the limited opportunities to actually shoot one and the satisfaction of successfully connecting with one.
- The experiences and amazing places that hunters find themselves in, that they wouldn't otherwise, as they are in pursuit of animals.
- Hunting water buffalo in Australia during the rainy season in crocodile infested waters.
- The dangerous nature of water buffalo hunting as well as what they are like when it comes to table fare.
- How the people of Africa seem to be the most connected to their food of any other people around the world.
- The foods that are staples in Africa that are thought of as taboo elsewhere.
- Working hard for your food and developing a deeper appreciation for it as a result of that hard work.
- Traveling the world, showcasing a different region each season with the goal of covering the entire globe.
- Preparing for a trip to Africa to film for the next season of "Man Eats Wild" and some of the amazing adventures he has in store for viewers.
Don't miss the premiere of ""Man Eats Wild" on Outdoor Channel September 20th at 7:30 p.m. ET as Mario Kalpou hits all the high notes of adventure but also health and sustainability with your food.