- His three-book trilogy - "Director's Cut", "Casting Call" and "Call Time". A massive body of work combining incredible still photography and amazing videography to go with each book highlighting big game hunting, fly fishing and wingshooting.
- Different wingshooting opportunities around the world.
- Bird hunting on his most recent trip to South Africa and shooting his first ever African pygmy goose, a bucket list moment 25 years in the making.
- Hunting with air rifles and new technology that makes them capable of knocking down big and/or dangerous game. Plus, a new SCI category for airgun hunters and state adopted airgun seasons.
- Completing the North American Sheep Slam.
- Completing the North American 29 - one of just 173 registered recipients to have taken all 29 North America big game animals.
- The long road that led him to eventually completing the North American 29 and the difficulty and beauty of hunting in sheep country.
- As a renowned sportsman, the legacy he hopes to leave for future generations.
- Reaching out to sportsmen and women, engaging them and asking them to be a part of telling the great story we have to tell as outdoorsmen. Recognizing the cultural war we face and meeting it head on to secure the future for this lifestyle.
Chris Dorsey is an award-winning journalist and renowned sportsman with an incredible outdoor resumé. He is among the world's most widely traveled sportsmen having hunted and fished on five continents and taken all 29 North American big game species, all of Africa's deadly 7, the turkey World Slam, sheep slam and the spiral horns of Africa. He's also a biologist and the author of several books and a past editor-in-chief of well known outdoor magazines. Plus, he occupies a big space in the outdoor television world as the producer of thousands of episodes of hunting, fishing and outdoor programming.
Be sure to watch Chris and all of his adventures each week on "Sporting Classics TV" on Outdoor Channel, Saturdays at 12:30 p.m.